Our 200 Club – Year 1

First of all, thank you to all those members who joined the 200 Club this year – it has been a very promising start to what we hope will be an ongoing source of Club funds.

The all important draw was made at the AGM at our Peak District weekend at the end of June– the three winners were:

First prize –          Richard and Karen Hutchinson

Second prize –      Peter White

Third prize –         Richard Littlefield

Those of you who have read the notes of the AGM will know that we sold 42 tickets to 35 club members a third of whom have never attended a club meeting.  In fact none of the winners were at this year’s meeting.

So, out of our 157 members 22% bought tickets at the launch of the 200 Club which leaves 78% of members potentially the poorer for not joining in.   We hope that everyone who signed up for Year 1 will continue for this year – the cost is still £2.50 a month or one payment of £30.00 which of course makes the administration a lot simpler but either way is better than no deal!

We already have several promises of new subscribers as a result of the away weekend – and applications are now beginning to come in – we hope that if everyone who subscribed in the first year continues to do so, together with the promise of new members, we can increase the prize fund by 50% in 2019. For those of you who haven’t signed up again as yet you may receive a gentle nudge – so sign up now and don’t become a drop out statistic – we need you!

Forza (Fiat) Barchetta!

Mike Barnes

Treasurer

August 2018

Download

200 CLUB APPLICATION Oct 2018.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [125.1 KB]