The Fiat Barchetta UK Owners Club was established in 1998 to bring together owners of this much loved car. As our cars achieve classic status, and become increasingly rare in the UK, membership has reached greater numbers than ever (186 in August 2019).
Members of the UK Owners Club have access to the following benefits:
- the opportunity to attend national and local meetings
- discounted prices from shop4parts.co.uk
- discounted prices at DTR European Sports Cars
- the opportunity to attend both national and international meetings at home & abroad
- access to club merchandise
We are always looking for volunteers to organise or help organise events around the country. These can be as simple as a Sunday lunch meet and a drive!
How to join the Club
The Club is currently free to join.
Simply download and complete the application form using the link below and email it to the membership secretary, Martin Garrad, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be delighted to meet you!